Geek Out -- We Got Comic Books For Days, Son

You'll find that we got comic books coming out our 'whatevers' these days. I love collecting comic books because they are always interesting. You'll find one artist that you love and pretty much stick with the series. or you'll find a writer who you adore and follow the crap out of them. I just recently got into the comic book game, and now I am hooked! There is so much to learn about all the characters, but what really tickles my "Spidey sense" is the whole collecting processes. It's very much a creative process and I am looking forward to scoring more.

If you want to start, or add, to you collection, check out a few of our auctions going on now:

eBay - thenamesamie - Comico - Justice Machine 
eBay - thenamesamie - DC Comics - Captain Atom 
eBay - thenamesamie - Dark Horse Comics - Predator vs. Magnus Robot Fighter 
eBay - thenamesamie - Viz Premiere Comics - Lycanthorpe Leo - MATURE