Vintage Kichen Chrome Set Will Make All Your Kitschy Dreams Come True

Yes, I'm aware you can totally see me in the 'Flour" canister taking a picture, and I could care less. I got super excited about this.

I love this 1960s chrome kitchen canister set made by Canette. You can set it up in your kitchen and just sit back and listen to all the complements roll in.

There is a little wear to this in the form of a little bit of easily removable rust, but I keep it on because I appreciate the charm of a well loved piece.




But, if you really must remove that rust, remember, a can of Coke and some tin foil will be your best bet. Not only will it remove it, but you'll have a refreshing drink by your side as well. Learn the trick from YouTube user: sixtyfiveford


See, it works! I plan to post videos of my own cleaning/ tuning up finds with more swearing and sarcasm, so be on the look out for that very soon. In the mean time, if you'd like to get your hands on this wonderful canister set, scoop it up here :

Ebay - 60s Vintage Kitchen Chrome Canette Container Set - thenamesamie