You Guys! Motor City Comic Con Was So Much Fun [PHOTOS]

If you weren't able to make Motor City Comic Con 2017, you missed a great time. But don't worry, you can be super peanut butter and jealous of what I was able to experience at the biggest gathering of pop culture and awesomeness in the land.
I ended up going for one day, this past Sunday, to Motor City Comic Con at Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi and I was not disappointed. There were tons of celebrities from film and the comic book art world.  I scored some every unique finds and course I am super happy about all the people and vendors I met during the day.
Here are a few of the highlights:
Of course, the costumes were totally legit, and I was able to meet a few charters from the 501st Legion.
 I did a chance to check out the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 Bots booth, where you could buy kits to make Crow or Tom Servo. I want one real bad.
I'm a huge fan of horror movies and I like teddy bears, so good thing the great people from Scare Bears were around to freak everyone out with their creations. It will haunt your dreams.
The best part of the hangover Monday from Motor City Comic Con is to show off your awesome stuff. So, you know I just couldn't resist.