Hey Nazi Scum, We Don't Want You in Our Panties -- Opinion from a Completely PO'ed White Lady [NSFW-Language]

I really cannot believe that I have to say this: No, nazis we don't think you are the coolest, nor do we want your dicks.

While watching the horrible events unfold in Charlottesville, VA where a bunch of white supremacist assholes with nothing better to do, caused irreversible damage to a community & our Nation, I saw a horrifying narrative come out of this and many other hateful events. White supremacists were congratulating themselves on Twitter and claiming that they could walk into a bar right now and get so much 'white pussy'. No.

I am going to go ahead and overreach and speak for all white women. No. We do not want you, and we will never degrade ourselves to even be touched by you limp dicked pieces of true human garbage. I have seen this claim numerous times. The claim that these white supremacist/KKK/nazis men are doing all of this terror to 'protect' white women from being sullied by other races and that all white women really want a nazi to call their own.

I was again reminded of this type of thinking while reading a great article about the radicalization of white males from, of all places, Teen Vogue. The article was very well written and noted that each one of these instances of white male terrorism did happen to have an element of saving white women from a non-Aryan doom.

If this narrative is the reason for all of this bullshit, just stop. Let me break this down for any white supremacist/KKK/nazis men, we are not rejecting you because we don't like your race. We just don't like your face. You cannot go blaming your own shortfalls on other races and expect to grow a massive dick in the process. Doesn't work that way. All the years of angry white guys telling their girlfriends that they are fat and claiming that women should go back in the kitchen have rewarded you this outcome of rejection. If you knew anything about women, you would know that doing these acts of terror do not impress us. We are horrified by them and we are even more horrified that you would do them in the name of pussy.

I know that I am not the only pissed off white lady who is outraged at this bullshit 'save the princess' mentality coming out of the white supremacist/KKK/nazi movements. It's sexism, and racism rolled into a massively stupid idea that none of us white ladies asked for you nazis to do. Believe me, I do not need 'rescuing' from some jackass larping in discount camo gear. I will save my damn self from your nazi bullshit and I know a ton of other ladies who will do the same.